Sentara Brock Cancer Center
The Sentara Brock Cancer Center is a $93.5 million, 253,000 square-foot facility designed as a comprehensive cancer center that would combine all of a patient’s needed treatments, support services, and consultations in one building. This clinically advanced healing destination features:
- 11,000 sf Imaging Center which includes MRI, CT, x-ray and echocardiography
- 8,500 square feet Breast Center offers mammography, biopsy, ultrasound and bone density.
- Radiation Oncology includes diagnosis and treatment through imaging with 2 linear accelerators, an HDR vault and PET/CT suite
- An overall calming environment that includes an outdoor Healing Garden and quiet family work area for caregivers as they assist their loved ones at appointments.
- Support services are available for advanced illnesses, including Sentara’s first outpatient palliative care clinic in the Hampton Roads community
- Complementary alternative medicine therapies, such as massage, art and music therapy, a retail shop for wig services, headwear and mastectomy products
- A rehabilitation gym