College of William and Mary – Ewell Hall Renovation
Ewell Hall was formerly known as Phi Beta Kappa Hall, the original theatre building that burned in December of 1953. The students of William and Mary founded the Phi Beta Kappa Society, the first national academic honor society, in 1776. The building was named in honor of the society.
The Odell team added a new wing to the building while renovating existing facility. The project doubled the size of the existing building and included the replacing of windows and door entranceways and the reworking of engineering systems. The team successfully brought the building up to current codes including systems and accessibility.